About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
One day I figured it out while reading Norman Lewis's 'Word Power Made Easy'. Most of my traits match to a special kind of personality called 'Introverts'. I am slow to start things up socially but get along really well once I am sure of the way to go !

Monday, August 25, 2008

Bollywood may die !

Nowadays every second movie produced by bollywood is a remake of some hollywood blockbuster! And Hollywood produces less than half the number of movies poduced by bollywood. So when, bollywood exhausts all 'Different' imported ideas...they basically run out of scripts to build their movies. And on that day world would see death of an empire. :D

PS: thought triggered by a status message which said "Ugly and pagli is a pathetic remake of 'My Sassy Girl".

No comments: