About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
One day I figured it out while reading Norman Lewis's 'Word Power Made Easy'. Most of my traits match to a special kind of personality called 'Introverts'. I am slow to start things up socially but get along really well once I am sure of the way to go !

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random Notes

* Pizza hut in Bangalore (Specifically in Koramangala) does not deliver at home when it's raining. Now it's pretty obvious that they are not handling a very common use case. (educate me if it's true worldwide or at least Bangalore-wide).

* India has clinched its first ever ODI series win in sri lanka against sri lanka. Thanks Mahi, Raina and Zaheer for making us proud.

* Living a day from the year 2050, when you don't have water at your home to even go shi*****, is real pain. Trust me.

* Eating dinner out has started becoming a pain. Don't feel like getting up and go. Time to set up the kitchen!

* Haven't met college friends other then flat mates in a long time now. Need to visit places soon.

* Grid computing is new to me. Cluster set-up is totally alien. If you are the same, visit http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/r0.17.1/cluster_setup.html to know about one of the best open source grid software available today.

* Guru of web-services? Teach me how to use curl. Really need to learn using it fast.

* shopping, shopping, shopping...singing for months. Nobody's listening.

* watched 'Bachna ae Haseeno' at PVR last weekend. Watch it on DVD. My ratings : 2.75 / 5

* Can't remember anything else now. Will update the post soon.

No comments: