About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
One day I figured it out while reading Norman Lewis's 'Word Power Made Easy'. Most of my traits match to a special kind of personality called 'Introverts'. I am slow to start things up socially but get along really well once I am sure of the way to go !

Monday, January 25, 2010

Did You Know? BATA and few others..

Okay, this is just an FYI post. Some of the facts presented here may surprise you. But they are, as I mentioned, facts. More facts will be added as I find them out. Let's begin:

1. Bata Shoes is not an Indian/Asian company. It is a large, family owned shoe company based in Bermuda but currently headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.

2. Adidas and Reebok are not competitors. They merged way back in 2006 when Adidas acquired Reebok for about $12 bn.

No comments: