About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
One day I figured it out while reading Norman Lewis's 'Word Power Made Easy'. Most of my traits match to a special kind of personality called 'Introverts'. I am slow to start things up socially but get along really well once I am sure of the way to go !

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Welcome 2010




The year in which terrorism was eradicated from India.

The year in which India saw tremendous prosperity across all sections of society.

The year in which corruption was brought to abyss.

The year in which Indian infrastructure development scaled new heights.

The year which defined the direction in which my career took off.

The year that took all of us towards light from darkness!

This is how I would want to remember The New Year. Welcome 2010!

No comments: